Corporate and law firm membership benefits
Committed to innovation and best practice in conflict resolution
CEDR is widely regarded as the leading thinker, innovator and standard bearer in the field of international ADR. Receiving no public funding, its foundation activities are financed solely through the profits of its commercial subsidiary CEDR Services Ltd and the support of its Members - a unique collaboration of national and international businesses, professional firms, charities, local and national governments and trade and business institutions and associations.
Whilst it is true to say that now ADR – and in particular mediation – has become a fixture in the UK legal system, there is still much for CEDR to achieve:
- Mediation parties report varying degrees of expertise and knowledge of mediation of both lawyers and clients
- Experienced users look to CEDR to continue to innovate the process
- International governments are asking CEDR for developmental help with their own judicial systems
- Businesses are still not conflict efficient and are looking to CEDR to enhance their conflict management knowledge, processes and skills
By way of a thank you for the financial commitment of its members, CEDR has created a programme of benefits designed to ensure that CEDR’s Members benefit from leading edge thinking, practice and training.
- Discounts for members
10% discount on mediations organised through CEDR Solve's mediator referral service
5% on CEDR’s Mediator Skills Training leading to the coveted CEDR Mediator Accreditation standard
10% on CEDR’s Mediation Skills for Advisers programme, Conflict Management and Negotiation Skills training
- Free seminars
Members (and their clients) are offered up to three free seminars from a comprehensive programme covering mediation, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Events calendar
Free attendance at quarterly Forum which involve in depth debates with leading mediators on particular topics
Discounted invitation to other topic events running throughout the year
- Password protected information access: giving members up to date information on case law pertaining to ADR, article library, quarterly e-newsletter.
- Sponsorship/partnership opportunities
CEDR will approach its Members before other organisations to explore partnering opportunities either in specific sectors or jurisdictions. CEDR is also happy to support its Members’ own ADR initiatives on request including client specific projects such as mediation coaching and ADR scheme development and sector or international development
Our Members are profiled on our website, at events and in our publications. Members have unlimited use of our CEDR Member logo.
Cost: £3,250 (+ VAT) per annum