As well as providing mediation services
through our team of leading mediators, CEDR Solve provides access to other qualified dispute resolution professionals across a range of sectors and dispute types using the widest selection of dispute resolution processes, including:
Case management is a unique added benefit of using CEDR Solve as your dispute resolution provider. Case management includes access to a dedicated Dispute Resolution Advisor (DRA). CEDR DRA’s have years of expertise working with parties on mediator and neutral suitability and the logistics of setting up a wide range of dispute resolution processes. With up-to-date knowledge of all our neutrals, they ensure parties select the most appropriate expert to meet their dispute requirements and assist you with the logistics of setting up a mediation or other ADR process.
On mediations the Dispute Resolution Advisor will:
- Review your requirements and deliver the mediator appointment service you have requested
- Arrange the date of the mediation
- Find and book a suitable venue
- Prepare the mediation agreement
- Advise the parties on which documents are required
- Provide the mediator and the parties with an attendance sheet
- Coordinate the transfer of mediation bundles
- Deal with other logistics and ad-hoc issues on behalf of the parties and the mediator as required.