CEDR’s Complete Guide to Trusts, Wills and Probate Mediation
Access the Complete Guide to Trusts, Wills and Probate Mediation here.
Trust, Wills and Probate Mediations are among the most challenging of cases.
The intense mix of emotional, legal and financial issues can make achieving sustainable outcomes incredibly difficult.
To help lawyers who mediate in this sector, CEDR has put together a practitioner-led guide that offers practical advice on how to manage and prepare for your mediations.
The 18-page guide covers:
- Mediation at a glance
- Common claims and issues
- How to effectively prepare for your mediation
- Advice on your negotiation strategy
- How to break deadlock
- Effective mediation advocacy
- Settlement agreement considerations
- What if no settlement agreement is reached?
- How to choose your mediator
- Further insights.
Access the guide here or below.