Before making an application, please check that the following conditions have been met:
- You have already complained to the airport/airline in the first instance
- At least eight weeks have passed since you first complained to them or you have received a final response (deadlock) letter
- Your complaint is not the subject of court action
- One application per booking reference, so please ensure all parties are included in this complaint
- If you are complaining about a flight, please ensure you select the airline rather than the departure airport
- You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure you have read the scheme rules, guidance notes and process (accessible at: https://www.cedr.com/consumer/aviation/resources/downloads/).
What information do I need to submit my claim?
Please provide as much information as you can about your complaint, including the following:
- Names of additional passengers (if any)
- Your booking number
- Your flight number
- Departure Airport
- Destination Airport
- Scheduled & Actual Date & Time of your arrival
- Scheduled & Actual Date & Time of your departure
- Details of the compensation you are requesting (you may wish to refer to the information contained on Citizens Advice page, accessible here
- Any documents you may want to include, such as booking forms, correspondence with the airline, flight schedules, media (audio/video), photographs, receipts, etc.
Once you submit your claim a case reference will be made available. Whilst you would not be able to edit your application, you can add any further supporting documents before the case is progressed to the airline or airport.
Please note that the system will log you out after 30 minutes. If you have any questions about these conditions please call us for guidance on +44 (0)20 7536 6099.