Ofcom has approved CEDR as an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service. This service is for customers who have an unresolved complaint subscribed to CEDR as the independent adjudicator.
When you refer a claim to CEDR you can expect us to be polite and professional and that we will adhere to the following service standards:
- When you call us your call will be answered within 2 minutes
- Any correspondence will be replied to within 5 working days
- We will use “simple English” where ever possible and try to avoid the use of jargon
- We want to ensure that you understand our procedures and will provide assistance whenever that is possible
- We aim to be open to everyone and can provide information in different formats on request
- We try to complete most cases within 90 days of receiving an application but it sometimes takes longer if the matters are complex or the adjudicator needs to get more information from either you or the airline
- We will monitor your case to ensure that any decision made by an adjudicator and accepted by the airline is complied with.
In addition to these service standards we also assess our performance against a defined set of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).