Before making an application, please first check that the following conditions have been met:
- You have already complained to the company in the first instance
- You have already been to CCW (for household customers) and six months have not lapsed since their referral letter
- Your complaint is not in relation to fraud, discrimination or data protection breaches
- Your complaint is not the subject of court action and does not exceed the monetary limits of the scheme
- You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure you have read the Scheme Rules, Guidance notes for Customers and process flowchart (documents available on the website: www.watrs.org)
- The account is for a premises that is based in England or Wales.