CEDR-Accredited Mediator Skills Training | Paris | 17 – 19 Oct, 14 – 16 Nov 2023 (3 week break in between)
17 October 2023
Catholic University of Paris
This is a face-to-face course running with a three-week break in between modules.
Module 1: 17 – 19 Oct 2023, 8:30 – 18:00 CET
Module 2: 14 – 16 Nov 2023, 8:30 – 18:00 CET
This programme covers the skills you need to mediate commercial disputes effectively. The course includes assessment for CEDR Accreditation, internationally recognised as the standard of excellence for mediators.
It’s easy to take part, as we hold regular programmes throughout the world during the year, including in London, Dublin and Hong Kong. We are also able to offer in-house training.
In addition, we work with like-minded organisations to deliver the course elsewhere in Europe, including Paris and Barcelona.
CEDR is registered with the Civil Mediation Council as a Commercial and Civil mediation provider and fulfils the Council’s set standards of training, CPD and administration.
You will be able to:
- Settle disputes effectively – in days rather than months, saving vital management time.
- Add value to commercial disputes – by finding commercial solutions to commercial problems.
- Manage the mediation process and facilitate advanced negotiation.
- Advise others on the features and uses of other effective dispute resolution techniques.
- This course will be delivered in the English language.
- This course is split over two modules, with a three week break between modules.
* Applicable taxes (e.g. VAT) will be added at the next screen.