The National Student Negotiation Competition
We accept online payment by MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Electon, Solo, Amex and JCB Cards.
2018 Entry Form
Cost: £90 per team (£75 +VAT)
All fields marked * must be completed.
Please note that this entry is provisional until it is confirmed by CEDR. If your payment is by card then your card will not be debited before your booking is confirmed by CEDR.
CEDR, International Dispute Resolution Centre, 70 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1EU
We will not pass on your details to a third party without your express consent.
Terms & Conditions
- CEDR endeavours to accept all teams who have entered before the closing date of 29 January 2018. Entries after this time will only be accepted with permission of the competition organisers.
- In certain circumstances, CEDR may need to limit the number of teams that can enter the competition. CEDR will take all steps to avoid this. In this situation, any payment will be refunded to the entered team.
- Under the rules of the competition, an institution may not enter team members who have previously reached the National Final or who have entered the competition on two or more previous occasions.
- Teams must be entered with Faculty support. Entries received without faculty support will not be accepted.
- The winning institution of the National Competition hosts the following year's Final and it is a condition of entry that participants accept this potential responsibility.
- Entry to the competition gives institutions the ability to access webinars and support materials for competitors. These materials must not be shared with anyone further than student competitors or potential competitors.
- CEDR reserves the rights to remove any team for breach of the rules of the competition without refund.