New Dialogues Programme
The CEDR New Dialogues programme offers a unique opportunity for young and emerging leaders in business and the community to develop the communication and negotiation skills which are so vital to overcoming the obstacles that unresolved conflict can create. Open to future leaders in all walks of life, our programme offers advanced training and support in the essential skills required to facilitate dialogue effectively and to manage difficult or contentious conversations. These skills are essential for today’s leader both to resolve conflict and to bring teams together.
The initial element of the programme is an interactive practice-based skills workshop delivered by the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution, one of the world’s most highly-regarded dialogue and conflict management specialist organisations. Participants will be invited to participate in a CEDR-supported network of course alumni who will then be offered further events and mentoring support on an ongoing basis.
- Date - Friday, 20th October
- Venue - Allen & Overy, London
This programme, which is offered free of charge to participants as part of CEDR’s Foundation programme of activities, provides an opportunity to develop valuable management and life skills. As well as learning and practicing new skills, and receiving feedback and coaching from CEDR’s experienced practitioners, you will have the opportunity to meet and share experiences with fellow young leaders drawn from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- The programme is open to young and emerging leaders in business and the community under the age of 30 by 31/12/2017 (in exceptional circumstances we may accept applications by those who are slightly above this age).
- In terms of experience, we are not looking for people who are the finished article, but we would expect to see some evidence of leadership potential and/or early progress towards a leadership position.
- As this programme is likely to be over-subscribed, admission will be based on an assessment by CEDR of each application.
An application form is available below and completed forms should be sent to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is Monday, 25 September 2017 but early application is encouraged.