£3500 + VAT (per annum)
CEDR is widely regarded as the leading thinker, innovator and standard bearer in the field of international ADR. Receiving no public funding, its foundation activities are financed solely through the profits of its commercial subsidiary CEDR Services Ltd and the support of its Members - a unique collaboration of national and international businesses, professional firms, charities, local and national governments and trade and business institutions and associations.
Members have and continue to fund projects which aim to make a positive impact on both the cost of and outcomes of conflict through research, innovation and development of pragmatic conflict solutions.
It is through your support that the CEDR is able to maintain projects like the Innovation Lab; reviewing current mediation practice and building best practice, and the International ADR Trainers Network; bringing together the global community to address issues faced in ADR across the world.
• Mediation parties are still reporting varying degrees of expertise and knowledge of mediation of both lawyers and clients
• Businesses are still not conflict efficient and are looking to CEDR to enhance their conflict management practices
• Experienced users look to CEDR to continue to innovate the process
• International governments are asking CEDR for developmental help with their own judicial systems
- 5% on CEDR’s Mediator Skills Training leading to the coveted CEDR Mediator Accreditation standard
- 10% on CEDR’s Mediation Skills for Advisers programme, Conflict Management and Negotiation Skills training
- Free Seminars - Members (and their clients) are offered up to three free seminars from a comprehensive programme covering mediation, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Free Attendance at Monthly Breakfast Briefings & Quarterly Forums - Members are able to attend our 'hot topic' monthly breakfast briefings and our quarterly Forums which involve in-depth debates with leading mediators on particular topics.
- Password Protected Information Access - Giving members up to date information on case law pertaining to ADR, articles library, quarterly e-newsletter and a mediation training DVD
- Sponsorship/Partnership Opportunities - CEDR will approach its Members before other organisations to explore partnering opportunities either in specific sectors or jurisdictions. CEDR is also happy to support its Members’ own ADR initiatives on request including client specific projects such as mediation coaching and ADR scheme development and sector or international development
- Marketing - Our Members are profiled on our website, at events and in our publications. Members have unlimited use of our CEDR Member logo.