Text-only site map
If you would prefer to use our text-only site map as an alternative to our Home Page, please follow this link to our site map. From there you will be able to navigate to all master and sub-sections of the site.
If you would like to increase the text size of your browser and you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, then go VIEW>TEXT SIZE> and choose the size that suits you.
If you have a mouse with a scrolling wheel on top, changing the text size is even easier. Just hold down the Ctrl key, and use the scroll wheel to change the text size up and down.
If you are using Firefox, then go to VIEW>TEXT SIZE> and adjust this until you feel comfortable. Firefox gives you the option to increase or decrease the text size by holding the CTRL key and pressing either '+' or '-' keys.
Other technical considerations
- There is good contrast between text and background colour.
- Imagery has been kept to a minimum and is not integral to the understanding of the text it supports. With images switched off, the site still makes perfect sense.
- The Table set is simple and allows an uninterrupted flow of body text.
- There is a text-only site map with access to every page in the site
- Primary navigation is driven by a menu across the top of the page with sub navigation hovering below. Further levels of navigation always appear in a consistent place on the page (right-hand side column).
- There are no retired or dead links.
Language and getting in touch
- All copy is written in non-technical English. Where technical or industry terms are used they can be referenced against the Glossary of terms.
- There are numerous ways to contact CEDR. On every page within the About CEDR, Conflict Management and Civil Justice sections (including the overall homepage) there is a link (top right) to CEDR’s online contact form, postal and email addresses, telephone and fax numbes.
We hope you find our site easy to navigate and that you can find what you are looking for. If not, we hope you feel confident that you have a route by which you can contact us.
If you do find instances where you feel the site could be improved, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.