Advanced Negotiation Skills
The Advanced Negotiation Skills programme is CEDR’s flagship negotiation training for individuals.
Building on 25 years of experience as experts in the fields of negotiation, mediation and business, CEDR has developed a course designed to enable individuals to handle any negotiation with skill and confidence. CEDR’s practical programme is particularly distinctive because it is taught by trainers who are all practising negotiators, facilitators and coaches and has a high level of participant coaching.
The Advanced Negotiation Skills programme can be completed in two ways,
by either taking the First Module on its own to gain a strong grounding in negotiation, or to fully unlock the individual’s potential as a negotiator, by taking both the First and Second Modules.
Date: 13, 14, 15 September 2017. Holborn Bars, London.
Cost: £1750+VAT per delegate
This 3-day course gives you detailed practical insight into the process and skills to negotiate effectively.
During the course, delegates will learn:
- A framework for handling every negotiation
- Communication skills for negotiation
- How to make and respond to offers
- Styles and personalities of different negotiators and how to handle them
- How to create effective negotiation strategies
- How to deal with tricks, ploys and negotiation challenges
- How to handle stress and emotion in a negotiation
- Ways of breaking deadlock
For those who wish to go on to focus in more detail on their individual performance in a negotiation either as a sole negotiator or as part of a team, Module 2 offers increased focus on intense coaching and one-to-one feedback. Module 2 must be taken after completion of Module 1.
Date: 9, 10 November 2017. Holborn Bars, London
Cost: £2000+VAT per delegate
This two-day course builds on the learning of Module 1 and is designed around detailed coaching and one-to-one feedback from performance on three negotiations based around real-life cases.
On this module, participants will:
- Be able to bring their own personality and style effectively into a negotiation
- Devise solutions to a negotiation and enhance positive outcomes
- Work under pressure to negotiate effective outcomes
- Develop the ability to handle value and numbers in a negotiation
- Understand team dynamics and how to negotiate in and against teams
- Develop their negotiation style
- Receive coaching and one-to-one feedback through a negotiation role play based on CEDR’s negotiation competencies
- Receive one-to-one coaching focussing on their own personal negotiation issue.
For more information or to book a place, contact CEDR Skills on:Tel: +44 (0)20 7536 6000