In our professional lives we are often asked to collaborate, yet it's actually a skill which is far harder than people give credit to. True Collaboration takes time, effort and commitment.
On this programme, CEDR's experts work with individuals and teams to develop and enhance the skills that lead to successful collaboration raising productivity and performance. We look at why true collaboration is challenging; the importance of trust and teamwork in collaboration and how to develop these and process skills to enable collaborative working, whether that is on an ongoing team, project team or joint venture.
Following the course, organisations will be in a position to understand what good collaboration is and put into practice effective systems and practice.
In particular this programme looks at:
- How your business/organisation/team understands collaboration
- How your business/organisation/team understands conflict in collaboration
- Whether the role and meanings of trust change or relate in different ways to the understanding of collaboration
- Attitudes to risk
- Perceptions of gender differences in collaborative working
You will be able to:
- Recognise, and be sensitive to, the possible challenges to successful collaboration and promoting collaboration
- Recognise their own and others' conflict and thinking styles in a team context
- Manage team conflict effectively
- Adjust their behaviours and communication styles taking into account personality traits.
This course is bespoke to client requirements. For more information please contact CEDR Skills on:
+44 (0)20 7536 6000 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to book a place, contact CEDR Skills on:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7536 6000