An intensive, well-co-ordinated course delivered by highly competent and knowledgeable faculty
Ministry of Justice
Excellent use of classroom and roleplay – challenging but worth every penny
Excellent, informative, and well considered course, very well taught
IH Counsel Barclays
In all our professional lives, we come across situations and challenges where we would benefit from talking through the issue with an external person who can coach us on how to work through the problem.
CEDR's Conflict coaching is a one-to-one intervention to help you work through a specific challenge or problem.
Whether you are having an issue with a colleague or project, preparing for a challenging negotiation or trying to assert yourself, conflict coaching gives you the opportunity to talk one-to-one with a confidential dispute resolution professional about your conflict and how to address and resolve it.
Conflict coaching is completely bespoke to your needs and is based on a working agreement between CEDR coaches and clients.
CEDR's coaches bring a unique professional skill set, most notably:
- Practising mediators - delivering a resolution to previously entrenched positions
- Conflict management skills trainers - offering a variety of tips and techniques to avoid, manage and resolve differences
- Accredited executive coaches - the expertly placed team helps individuals bring clarity to uncertainty
Who should attend?
Professionals, Leaders, Managers and Non-Managers.
You will be able to:
- Quickly identify and address tensions
- Explore creative and effective ways to manage conflict or tension
- Have more awareness of your impact on others
- Reflect, plan, and move forward with resolution ideas with confidence
This course is bespoke to client requirements. For more information please contact CEDR Skills on:
+44 (0)20 7536 6000 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to book a place, contact CEDR Skills on:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7536 6000