Having Difficult Conversations: How to give feedback and deliver important messages
Wednesday 7th February 2018
One of the biggest challenges in working in a pressured work environment is having crucial conversations. The result is that individuals jump in too quickly or avoid contact, both of which have some serious downsides. Participants of this masterclass will:
- Learn how to engage more effectively in difficult conversation
- Feel more confident in managerial conflict
- Use a framework for Critical Conversation
- Prepare effectively for a crucial conversation
- Using active listening and questioning to handle high emotions
- Learn how to give effective feedback and deliver important messages
Led by Susanne Schuler, CEDR Director of Training and Consultancy, this workshop will be highly interactive and the aim is to create opportunities to practice and to receive feedback in an environment of mutual learning and support. There will be a discussion of ideas about concluding conversations to maximise the benefits for the project manager, the individual and the business.
As places are limited, please register now.
Timings: Registration opens 08:00. Session starts at 8:30am, finishes 10:30
£ 50.00 plus 20% UK VAT for all participants, 10% discount for CEDR Members
Wednesday 7 February 2018.