Overview of Mediation in the GCC and the Development of Investor State Mediation
This forum will, through interactive panels and a mock mediation:
- review the adoption of mediation in the Gulf Region
- analyse how to make mediation more relevant in the Region
- explore the developing impact of mediation on the resolution of IS disputes
- discuss the challenges to mediating IS disputes and possible solutions
- observe a mediation in action with a mock Investor State mediation session
The Forum’s speakers will be drawn from the major institutions involved in developing IS mediation, together with corporate investors and state representatives.
To learn more about the programme and view the programme for the day, please open the official flyer here.
James South, CEDR's Managing Director and Wolf von Kumberg, CEDR Chair will be speaking at this event as two of the foremost individuals in the development and training of Investor State mediation and mediators internationally.
To book your place, email email@example.com.
Sunday 14 October 2018.
Location: Abu Dhabi
Address: ADGM Authorities Building, Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates