Hostage & Crisis Negotiation Experience
With a focus on both individual and team skills this offering will test your team to the ultimate challenge, giving them an experience to take their negotiation skills to the next level. Through immersion into the unfamiliar world of the Hostage and Crisis Negotiator, a level playing field is created where participants can only rely on the skills taught and the team around.
Whether as 'team building with a difference' or 'to build to excellence', this experience will deliver tangible new abilities for participants - participants will learn to work in a team, grapple with the unexpected and release their full capabilities in handling crisis of all levels. Delivered by some of the UKs most respected former Hostage and Crisis Negotiators, this training is life-changing for individuals, teams and the organisations they represent.
The course includes:
- 'First impressions really count' - the when, where, what, why of how to apply crisis management skills
- A full introduction to the behavioural change model of Hostage and Crisis Negotiation
- Hone the key skills highlighted in the model in an escalating range of 'hostage and crisis' situations
- Recognise key personality traits and be able to adjust negotiation style
- Identify, manage and apply techniques in emotional control and the psychology of influence
- Appreciate the different roles within a crisis team and how to work both strategically and tactically as part of that wider team effort
- Create negotiation strategies and develop tactics to achieve that strategy
- Understand how to continually assess, adapt tactics and measure success
- Become 'Equipped for Life'
Testimonials about our trainers
Team building day - "We were taken through some fascinating and extremely thought-provoking scenarios. Not only did the team bond over the course, they are still talking about how to negotiate out of tight spots to this day."
"First and foremost, I would like to reiterate my thanks for this fabulous day in your company, and certainly for the privilege to have had such experts all for ourselves! More than training, for me it has been an eye opener to the kind of business you guys are into."
This course is bespoke to client requirements. For more information please contact CEDR Skills on:
+44 (0)20 7536 6000 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to book a place, contact CEDR Skills on:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7536 6000