Managing Differences - Difficult Conversations
Difficult conversations are a fundamental part of business life. Whether it's managing a project, giving challenging feedback to colleagues or communicating with clients, people involved in business need to know how to communicate difficult messages.
Through a practical framework, communication skills, practice and coaching, CEDR will help you to have these conversations.
On completion of the course your team will not stop having difficult conversations but will be able to handle any difficult conversation with professionalism, agility and authenticity.
The course covers:
- Provision of a practical framework for having difficult conversations
- How to handle conflict in a variety of forms
- Communication skills for having a difficult conversation
- Practise having a difficult conversation in a safe environment
You will be able to:
- Identify sources and types of conflict
- Recognise a range of approaches to conflict, including their own preferred approach
- Identify and apply a framework for having difficult conversations
- Practise individual skills relevant to holding difficult conversations: managing emotions, asking effective questions, active listening and dealing with deadlock
- Prepare effectively and then practise having a difficult conversation in a safe environment.
This course is bespoke to client requirements. For more information please contact CEDR Skills on:
+44 (0)20 7536 6000 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to book a place, contact CEDR Skills on:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7536 6000