Mediation Skills for Leaders
At some point every leader will come across times in their professional lives where they have to resolve tensions between colleagues, navigate tricky contractual negotiations or even manage whole office conflict.
Effective mediation skills are a vital tool for any leader and yet few have been taught this business skill.
The CEDR mediation skills for leaders course is a tailored course for managers and leaders to learn the skills of mediation so that they can be applied in a business context. With mediation skills you will be able to resolve tensions at an early stage; handle disputes in a confidential manner and learn how to make practicable agreed solutions.
For those managers who complete this course and are interested in gaining CEDR's Mediator Accreditation, are able to attend the accreditation module to qualify as mediators.
The course covers:
- The framework for mediation and the practical skills needed
- Effective mediation communication skills within a management context
- How to handle status issues
- Ways to help develop and resolve bargaining and settlement issues
- What to do with an issue which cannot easily be resolved
You will be able to:
- Find workable solutions to team and organisational disputes
- Design and manage the mediation process and facilitate negotiations to resolve workplace conflict
- Advise others on the features and uses of other effective dispute resolution techniques.
This course is bespoke to client requirements. For more information please contact CEDR Skills on:
+44 (0)20 7536 6000 email@example.com
For more information or to book a place, contact CEDR Skills on:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7536 6000