How we help
CEDR has provided advisory and consultancy services to support civil justice reform and business stability initiatives in over 50 countries. Either engaged through development agencies or directly by country organisations, CEDR conducts technical assistance and capacity building projects working with Government Departments, the judiciary, the legal profession, new or established ADR centres, chambers of commerce and industry associations.
Our work covers:
- action planning for Ministries of Justice
- advising on the establishment and structure of appropriate legislative and/or regulatory bodies
- conducting national ADR awareness campaigns
- providing guidance on strategic and operational development for ADR centres
- developing the activities of professional mediator bodies or mediator associations
- delivering mediation skills training
- training mediation trainers
- designing university ADR curricula.