Mediation Skills for Private Client Advisers
What ‘tough’ skills do Private Client Advisers and Wealth Managers need today to ensure the financial and emotional wellbeing of their high net-worth clients and to manage the unintended consequences of wealth?
Excellent specialist skills alone do not suffice any longer to differentiate yourself in this lucrative and growing market. They have a beneficial impact on the bottom line of your business.
We at CEDR know from more than 30 years’ experience, having managed more than 200 high net worth conflict cases, that being capable to navigate the emotional landscape of your clients is the single most effective skillset that helps achieve the financial results you aim for, along with your specialist technical capabilities.
Why attending a programme and learning those ‘tough’ skills support growth for you and your clients?
- Broaden your skills set and learn how to navigate the emotional landscape of your clients, beyond the mere financial and technical aspects of your profession?
- Know how to predict, prevent and resolve conflict your clients are involved in
- Build a robust relationship with your clients, as a trusted advisor not only financial and/or legal specialist?
- Add value to your existing client service plans to help improve the financial and emotional wellbeing of your clients?
- Know you are better equipped when dealing with challenging client situations and have more time for the strategic client work?
On our exclusive 3-day residential course you will:
- Use CEDR’s Difficult Conversation Framework: Knowing what to do and in which form to approach a conflict and THE conversations with different family members.
- Apply a Practical Conflict Analysis
Really understanding what the conflict is about
- Navigate the Emotional Landscape:
Acknowledging that emotions play a much greater part in negotiations with our clients than we take credit for and using this intelligence effectively to affect the bottom line.
- Work in a small exclusive group on live case studies
- Network and share best practice with other professionals
- Receive high impact group and 1-to-1 coaching and feedback from our experts
Since 2010, 1 million more family businesses have been created in Britain, creating a quarter of the nation’s output, contributing £519 billion to the economy and comprising 88% of all private sector organisations (2016).
Less than one-third of family businesses survive the transition from first to second generation ownership. Another 50% don’t survive the transition from second to third generation
Meet your trainers
Susanne Schuler: CEDR Director of Training & Consultancy
Susanne has trained and coached over 1,500 delegates from more than 30 different nationalities in negotiation techniques, mediation, conflict management, and diversity and inclusion.
Suki Laniado Smith: CEDR Senior Consultant
With more than 30 years of experience as a business coach and facilitator to help transform small and large organisations, Suki focuses on working with people and organisations who understand the value of leading with purpose.
Why choose CEDR?
- Leading international dispute resolution and conflict management consultancy
- Trained and coached more than 9,000 people around the world
- Recognised internationally as providing the gold standard of commercial mediation training
- Approach people as people and demonstrate this in everything we do.