Telephone Mediation Skills
As the world becomes more connected, we have increasing times when we only communicate with people by phone rather than in person. Handling conflict by telephone is harder than in person; it is easier for someone on a telephone to disengage and trust and rapport are critically much harder to develop.
The CEDR Telephone Mediation Skills course is specifically designed for organisations who carry out most of their work by phone and who need to know how to handle conflict in this way. The training will look at how to adapt classic practical mediation skills to the telephone environment to provide you with effective telephone skills.
The course covers:
- A framework for mediation
- How to apply listening and mediation skills to a telephone environment
- How to get somebody else to listen and engage by telephone
You will be able to:
- Make any telephone call with confidence
- Handle angry and conflicted parties
- Work with people on the telephone to build trust and relationships.
This course is bespoke to client requirements. For more information please contact CEDR Skills on:
+44 (0)20 7536 6000 firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to book a place, contact CEDR Skills on:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7536 6000