Deal Negotiation Assistance
CEDR provide the services of an Independent Neutral to assist in negotiations during the pre-contract phase and during contract execution. Our Independent Neutrals are highly skilled in this field and often deal with situations where the parties need assistance conducting highly complex negotiations that take time to complete.
CEDR assists with:
- Establishing an effective structure for negotiations
- Identifying the key issues requiring consensus
- Encouraging the parties to think creatively and explore all options
- Maintaining a productive working environment at all times during the negotiations
- Negotiations between British Sugar plc and the National Farmers Union regarding the commercial arrangements for the UK's sugar beet industry (Public knowledge).
- Billion Dollar corporate re-structuring process leading to the spinoff of several businesses into separate companies.
- Government-sponsored negotiations between UK dairy farmers and processors regarding the adoption of a voluntary code of practice for the UK milk sector (Public knowledge).
- Various negotiations between NHS agencies and internal/external stakeholders related to financial reconciliations and future contracts
- Facilitating negotiations between creditors following billion pound collapse of UK tech company
- Multi-million pound partnering contract between a local authority and main contractor
- Consensus building on environmental and land issues ahead of a public inquiry
- Reaching a consensus on the rewording of a Royal Charter
For further information about this service, please contact CEDR's Dispute Resolution team on +44 (0)20 7536 6060, or email email@example.com.