To contact or appoint Alan Jacobs, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan believes his mediation style is energetic, determined and enthusiastic. Whilst empathetic, he will take strong control of the process and engage the parties in focussed reality testing where necessary to help them achieve their best outcome.
- “As far as the mediation itself was concerned I was very happy with the mediator Alan Jacobs and I would certainly recommend him to anyone else in the future particularly in the area of clinical negligence.”
- “You did a great job bringing about a resolution between the parties. I have absolutely no hesitation in proposing you for further appointments going forward.”
- “Thank you so much for your patience and understanding and of course for achieving such a fantastic result for my client.”
- “They were also very impressed with how you managed the day… taking their concerns and considerations into account.”
- "Alan was as open as he was able to be whilst not compromising any party's position."
- “Thank you for all your helpful advice/assistance with the mediation, it was most appreciated.”
- “Alan was quite inventive in the way he tried to find ways to get parties to see the strengths and weaknesses of their case.”
- "Alan worked exceptionally hard with a difficult Claimant and showed real empathy with him as well as a full awareness of the legal and commercial issues involved."
- "He is particularly good when a situation is being reached that the parties are at a stand-off, he’s good at bringing them back to the negotiation table."
- “Calm attitude. Enabled middle ground to be found when polar positions taken early on.”
- "he grasped the issues quickly and worked well with both sides.”
- “… a fund of useful ideas and contributed greatly throughout the day."
- "… very quickly and effortlessly established good rapport with the parties.”
- “ … built rapport well with the parties and facilitated the process well."
- “Both myself and the other attendees had complete trust with him even in the face of the pressure being imposed by the other side.”
- "… very patient with both sides and very pleasant."
- "… very good, a nice bloke who is very friendly, approachable & a good listener.”
- “We were there until the early hours, finishing at 5.30am, and Alan retained his good humour throughout which is to be applauded.”
- “Certainly think my clients trusted him and that was really important.”
- “I thought he was good, and will use him again in the future.”
- “Extremely impressive, patient and quite persuasive.”
- “… went out of his way to make sure that everyone was comfortable.”
- "Alan was fantastic, put everyone at ease immediately and developed great rapport with the parties.”
- “He is a really lovely guy and he helped to smooth the path to settlement."
- "Perseverance! Calm attitude. Enabled middle ground to be found when polar positions taken early on."
- “He grasped the side issues in relation to energy. He advised the client of any possible issues which may be raised by the other side. This was very helpful. This Mediator will be added to the internal intranet.”
- “He brought new insight into case, progressed it.”
Updated: May 2017