To contact or appoint Austin Kenny, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email email@example.com
(Non-Neutral work in italics)
- Shareholding and reputation disputes.
Banking & Finance
- Pension fund service failure.
- Distribution agreements (both cessation and sale).
Construction & Engineering
- Principal to sub-contractor claims for delays.
Employment & Workplace
- Termination and unfair dismissal.
Energy & Natural Resources
- Long term land rental arrangements and profit share on electricity generation.
ICT – Information, Communication & Technology
- Sale of website IP address.
- The break-up of a business that had developed a Financial Advisory Services Website with Central Bank Regulatory and other issues.
- The second round funding stages of a Mobile Phone platform which was based on location connectivity.
- Dispute on mobile application provided and bank rejecting and misunderstanding in terms of the contract, for the design and delivery of a banking app.
- A highly technical gaming device that started life as a game tool and has advanced into the mental health sector. The shareholders and new investors were at dispute over ownership and operational matters.
- During his career as a Business Consultant, Austin assisted a number of companies that were High Potential Start Ups.
- Multi-party fire claim and loss of earnings; professional indemnity & duty of care.
- Successful outcome on a case involving the IP of a crowd funding website.
Media & Entertainment
- Film company directors’ dispute.
Partnership & Shareholder
- S 205 minority oppression claims.
- Dissolution of construction partnership.
- Dissolution of family fashion business.
- Family business disputes in farming, property and retail sectors.
- Partnership – medical partnership shareholder dispute.
- Succession dispute between shareholders in engineering sector.
- Farming rights of way.
- Landlord and Tenant
- Dilapidations and rights to renew dispute; rental revision.
- Dispute between the Board of Management of a school and a group of unionised teachers (with their Union rep).
- Claim against Local Authority for repairs to sewerage scheme.
Sale of Goods & Services: Professional fees.
- Sale of waste disposal business.
- CPO Compensation claim over land and crops, damaged during installation of electricity interconnector.
Updated: November 2017