Daniel Stilitz QC
To contact or appoint Daniel Stilitz QC, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel has a versatile and flexible mediation style which may include both facilitative and interventionist elements, depending on the requirements of the particular dispute.
Feedback - Clients
- “…demonstrated a clear ability to focus the parties and encourage them to make progress.”
- “…grasped the facts of the case very quickly and also the feelings of the parties.”
- “…confident, sensitive and pro-active, whilst remaining neutral at all times.”
- “…very personable … obviously a very good barrister and mediator.”
- “…very bright … really excellent throughout the day” “…extremely impressed.”
- “…kept things moving, facilitated well” “…creative in his thinking…”
- “…his opening statement was extremely succinct and he was very clear about what the parties should expect.”
Feedback – Directories
- "All-round class act."
- "…incredibly organised, friendly and approachable."
- “a natural charm and is ‘a delight to work with’ …”
- “an ‘excellent tactician’, with a ‘very measured and concise approach’”
- “Daniel Stilitz QC has a fantastic reputation …… finds points that you didn’t think were possible, and can make you believe anything.”
- “…offers wide-ranging experience in local government, commercial judicial review and human rights cases.”
- “Clients totally trust him … he is up on the law, knows exactly what he’s doing and exudes an air of magisterial control.”
- “…sensible and clear-cut strategic advice.”
- “…pragmatic and thoughtful … a pleasure to work with.”
- “…quick-witted, eloquent and an excellent tactician.”
- “…a brilliant analytical mind and real flair for cross-examination.”
Updated: June 2016