To contact or appoint Eve Pienaar, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eve was educated in France and is a fluent French speaker. She began her career as a solicitor in the City and left Clifford Chance in 1991 to take up a succession of progressively more senior roles as in-house Counsel in large, international corporate organisations. Eve worked in media for a while, with Young and Rubicam Advertising and then heading up new business development in Europe, for Warner Bros studio stores division.
Eve has worked as Director of Legal, Governance and Procurement for the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors since 2005. She combines this role with her thriving mediation practice and the two are very complementary. This involves overseeing and procurement negotiations for RICS over the last 3 years. Generally, public procurement can be a multi-function negotiation and may require more than one mediation.
Eve lives in West London with her three daughters and very mischievous Jack Russell terrier.
Mediation Skills - Other
- Coach and Assessor for CEDR Faculty, on Mediation Skills Training course.
- Lead trainer for Peer Mediation training, with Talking Works and as independent consultant.
- Community mediation – experienced practitioner and mentor to new mediators.
- Development of workplace mediation course, for public sector mediation service provider.
- Contributed to How to Master Commercial Mediation, by D Richbell, Bloomsbury press 2016.
Updated: March 2018