To contact or appoint Eve Pienaar, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eve has a calm, professional style. She remains firmly in control of the process and will challenge the parties to work hard towards finding settlement. She is able to quickly grasp legal issues and move parties towards problem solving and creative solutions. Eve likes to ensure both she and the parties are as prepared as possible before the mediation, to give the day an optimal chance of success. She will remain involved after the mediation, if the parties so wish. Most of her mediations settle on the day, within working hours.
Eve has strong communication and people skills and is able to adopt a range of approaches to best suit the needs of the parties and nature of the dispute. She is a good and empathetic listener. Above all, she views her role as engaging with the parties to work hard towards settlement and avoid prolonging advocacy and positional approaches.
- “Eve was excellent. She was very competent, creative, patient and empathetic. The day went very well and we reached a compromise. It was quite difficult as there were three parties, but we had a satisfactory outcome. We would be absolutely happy to use Eve again.”
- “Eve was very good, absolutely top notch. The other side were very difficult and I was not expecting any resolution at all. She mediated very well and did extremely well to get the resolution she did in very difficult circumstances.”
- "I thought Eve was first class and had exactly the right touch.”
- "Eve was absolutely excellent. Our clients thought it was a good exercise and we have no qualms about using Eve again."
- “She remained positive in very difficult and negative circumstances.”
- “I genuinely don’t think that anyone could have tried harder than you to get a result here. Thank you for your perseverance. I have enjoyed working with you.”
- “Eve’s calm, resilient style helped cope with the parties’ clear personal animosity.”
- “Eve has an ability to match endless patience and tact with a clear vision of what is actually going on.”
- “Thank you for your hard work and patience. We certainly wouldn’t have settled it without you!”
- “I felt Eve really was sensitive to the group relations and this empathy really did assist the client in his ability to compromise, and so I believe was essential in helping us reach settlement.”
- “How can we begin to thank you for your excellent, professional and calm mediating. We really could not see any light at the end of the tunnel before the mediation…”
Updated: March 2016