To contact or appoint Fiona Colquhoun, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email email@example.com
- Lead mediator with both business and people skills.
- Coaching on interpersonal relationships, coaching post mediation and in conflict situations.
- Regular conference speaker and presenter.
- Articles, commentaries, and keynote presentations on Conflict Management, the use of Mediation and the mediation skill set in business, organisations, employment and workplace, the NHS and pensions sector.
- Key contributor to the book ‘Effective Conflict Management’ – a publication for the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.
- Instigation, design and the promotion of a number of CEDR mediation schemes.
- Consultancy offerings on the use of mediation, dispute resolution processes and policies (including in disciplinary and grievance policies), and conflict management systems.
- CEDR Director, CEDR Mediator 2004
- CEDR Chambers and Faculty member
- ACAS Panel Arbitrator 2006
- Faculty member and Coach – Henley Business School 2008
- Director, People Matter Consultancy Limited
- Trustee, John Constable Educational Trust and Governor, Moat School, London
Corporate Board Level Roles
- ICL plc, (International Computers Limited) Group Human Resources Director 1997-2001 (30,000 employees)
- Group Human Resources Director, Cable and Wireless plc 1991-1996 (60,000 employees)
- Personnel Director of Mercury Communications Limited 1984 to 1991(10,000 employees)
- Pension Trustee and Chair: Cable and Wireless plc and ICL plc Pension Trustee
- Non-Executive Adviser to Mannaz, Denmark 2003-2008
NHS Executive and Non-Executive roles
- Personnel Director, Towers Hamlets Health District 1982-1984
- Personnel Director, Hospitals for Sick Children, Great Ormond Street 1979-1982
- Non-Executive Director of St George's Healthcare Trust from 1992-1999
- Certificate in Coaching, Henley Business School, Reading University 2006
- Accredited CEDR Mediator 2003
- Graduate Advanced Management programme, Harvard Business School, USA 1995
- FCIPD, Fellow Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development 1978
- Member Institute of Health Management 1978
- BA Honours, History, York University 1974
Updated: March 2017