To contact or appoint Graham Massie, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email email@example.com
Highly numerate, Graham knows how – and when – to get into the details. Equally importantly, he has the experience to help parties focus on the big picture, particularly in those situations where negotiations might otherwise get bogged down in unnecessary detail.
Graham takes a “no nonsense” direct approach with parties, helping them to consider risks and reach workable solutions. At the same time, however, feedback from parties and lawyer representatives frequently comments on his approachable and relaxed style.
- “Very very satisfied. He was excellent actually. At times things strayed but he managed to keep the focus and helped us realise what we would lose if we walked away.”
- He had a great personality – very calming. Absolutely, I would use him again. Very much so.”
- “I thought he was very good. He was exactly what I was looking for.”
- “…he was approachable and down to earth and inspired confidence on all levels. I would certainly come back and I would certainly use him again.”
- “His accounting background was what we needed and suited the situation.”
- “My client was most impressed with your patience and guidance in resolving the matter.”
- “What we really valued was your work in the late bargaining end game – we’d got to a similar stage in previous negotiations but things had then always broken down – this time your involvement made the difference. Without you, it wouldn't have happened.”
- “He got us through some really sticky moments. If we ever encounter a similar situation in the future we would not hesitate to bat it his way.”
- "It was a very complicated, lengthy mediation and he managed to get parties to agree which was a huge achievement. Highly competent."
- “Had the right expertise and was really good dealing with the parties.”
- “Took the time to confirm key points with both parties and seek further clarification when required.”
Updated: September 2015