To contact or appoint Isabel Phillips, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment & Workplace: High emotion NGO dispute involving hunger-striking, policy and employment issues.
ICT - Information, Communication & Technology: Dispute relating to unpaid invoices with counterclaims relating to software development and contract obligations and negligence.
- Claim against solicitors for failure represent client adequately, leading to wrongful eviction and an extended period of homelessness.
- Claim against local authority for alleged failure to provide adequately for a child with special educational needs.
- Multi-party dispute arising from alleged negligence on the part of architect, engineer and contractors relating to the technical specifications of a building project.
- Telephone mediation relating to non-payment of invoices with counter-claims of negligence and malpractice.
- Conflict between those owning a share of the freehold in a large property, relating to technical specifications and works done on joint and individual parts of a property.
- Landlord – tenant dispute involving pet ownership and health and safety issues.
- Several disputes between tenants relating to noise and harassment.
Sale of Goods & Services
- Dispute involving non-payment of invoices, delay and consequential loss arising from site conditions and staff conduct.
- Claim relating to the supply of specialist building materials with counter-claim relating to quality of goods and workmanship.
- Purchase and supply of bulk timber orders – dispute over quality of goods and non-payment of invoices.
Other Dispute Resolution Experience
- Extensive experience of on-going third-party neutral processes within organisations.
- Experience involving work with highly emotional parties, including hunger-strikers and drug addicts.
Updated: October 2018