To contact or appoint Joe Shammah, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe qualified in 1975 and became a Partner in 1978. In 1980, he was the Co-Founder of Shammah Nicholls, a Commercial Law Firm in Manchester being Senior Partner until 2007.
Throughout his Career, Joe has been a Commercial, Corporate and Matrimonial Finance Litigator as adviser and advocate in the following areas:
- Partnership disputes including Solicitors and Accountants;
- Shareholder disputes including actions concerning minority shareholder protection;
- Professional negligence Claims against Solicitors and Accountants
- Employment Disputes;
- Commercial contract disputes;
- Administration of Estates disputes;
- Construction Contract disputes;
- Property disputes;
- Landlord & Tenant disputes;
- Matrimonial Finance Disputes;
- Insurance Disputes ;
- Personal Injury Disputes.
As Senior Partner and as practicing as a Commercial Litigator, an important part of Joe’s role has been to manage the business and to direct the finances of the Firm. His responsibilities included the appointment and supervision of Trainees and management of the administration.
As a consequence, Joe has a good understanding of the requirements and needs of business.
Updated: April 2018