Mair Coombes Davies
To contact or appoint Mair Coombes Davies, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to being a practicing Arbitrator, Barrister, Adjudicator and Mediator Mair has lead and sat on specialist committees on the development and future of Dispute Resolution for the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, the General Council of the Bar and the Royal Institute of British Architects. She has lectured widely and is the author of several publications on Dispute Resolution including the RIBA Good Practice Guide: Arbitration and the RIBA Good Practice Guide: Adjudication. She represents the UK on dispute resolution at the Architects Council of Europe, Brussels.
- Dual qualified barrister architect. Sits as adjudicator, arbitrator, mediator. B.Sc.(First), B.Arch.(Distinction), Ph.D. (law). RIBA, F.C.I.Arb.
- Nominated Fellow of the University of Glamorgan with reference to arbitration, adjudication and mediation.
- Member CIArb UK Panel of Examiners for chartered arbitrator status.
- Office of the Deputy Prime Minister appointed arbitrator.
- Welsh Assembly Government appointed arbitrator.
- Head of the Dispute Resolution Division, Civitas Law Public and Civil Law Barristers.
- Chairman Royal Institute of British Architects Presidents Advisory Committee on Dispute Resolution for arbitrators, adjudicators and mediators.
- General Council of the Bar of England and Wales Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee.
- Chairman, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators IDRS Panel of Convenors for arbitration, adjudication and mediation.
- Secretary, Association of Welsh Mediators.
- Committee member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Panels Management Group.
- Member, Dispute Board Federation.
- Member, RIBA President’s Lists of Arbitrators, Adjudicators and Mediators.
- Member, several CEDR Panels and Head of the Panel of Adjudicators.
- Member, Construction Industry Council Panel of Adjudicators.
- Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Panels of Arbitrators and Adjudicators.
- Member, London Court of International Arbitration.
- Mayor, local government.
- Chairman, local government planning committee.
- Mair is an Associate Member of the Cardiff & District Law Society.
Updated: March 2016