To contact or appoint Mark McGeoch, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email email@example.com
Mark is a Senior Associate Director at HLP Consulting Pte Ltd in Singapore, a dispute resolution consultancy that deals with all aspects of construction, engineering and energy disputes on a worldwide basis, including acting as Expert Witness.
Mark is a Chartered Arbitrator who has acted in that capacity in construction and property disputes. He has received appointments to act from various sources including the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb), the SIAC and party appointments. He has also acted as an expert witness (M&E related) on four occasions and as an (RICS appointed) Independent Expert on a dispute between a contractor and the owner of a luxury home.
Mark spent nearly 2 years mediating for Squaretrade, the on-line mediation service run by eBay. The disputes were between buyers and sellers using eBay and involved the use of a post box as the mediation method.
Other Panel Memberships
- CEDR Arbitrator & Adjudicator Panels
- SIAC Arbitrator list
- LCIA (India) database of Arbitrators and Independent neutrals
- The Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV) Mediator panel
- TeCSA Mediator panel
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) Mediators panel
- ASTI Scheme arbitration panel (Travel disputes)
- London Boroughs Housing Scheme panel (arbitration/adjudication/mediation)
- CISAS panel (adjudication)
- Deposit Protection Scheme panel (adjudication)
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Mediator panel
- The Chartered Institute of Builders (CIOB) Mediator panel
Other Mediation Related Information
Mark has acted as a volunteer mediator since 1997 with Hounslow Mediation Service and has mediated many disputes, including boundaries, antisocial behaviour and several ‘multi-party’ disputes (up to nine parties). He joined Guildford Community Mediation Service in the summer of 2003 where, as well as mediating, he was Co-Chairman. In that role he acted as chair for a meeting between parents and pupils of a special needs school and the local council regarding the impending closure of that school. Mark has extensive of mediating ‘on-line’ having done so for Squaretrade, the eBay dispute resolver. Since relocating back to Singapore, Mark has been accredited as a mediator with the SISV.
Updated: August 2017