To contact or appoint Neil Goodrum, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email email@example.com
Since qualifying in 1981, Neil has dealt almost exclusively with contested matters throughout his professional career. Until the early 90s these included commercial fraud and other serious criminal cases. He initially worked in Leeds and then Oxford before joining McCormicks, when the firm was founded in 1983, and becoming a Partner in 1986.
McCormicks is recognised as a leading sports law firm in the Legal 500 and the Chambers Guide and has a national reputation in this area. The firm has also been recognised by the Legal 500 and the Chambers Guide, for its expertise in employment law, media and entertainment law, as well as a number of other areas.
- July 1995: Higher Courts (Criminal Proceedings) Qualification.
- October 1997: Higher Courts (All Proceedings) Qualification.
- April 2000: Appointment to the Sports Dispute Resolution Panel of Mediators .
- August 2002: Practitioner Member of the Law Society Civil / Commercial Mediation Panel.
- October 2003: Member of the Panel of Mediators for the Court of Appeal Mediation Scheme.
As a trainer, particularly as a member of the highly regarded CEDR Training Faculty, Neil regularly presents courses on mediation, mediation advocacy, negotiation and dispute resolution both in the UK and abroad. His international experience includes Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Moldova, Morocco, Mongolia, Dubai, Hong Kong and Vietnam.
Updated: July 2018