To contact or appoint Noel Campbell, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email email@example.com
- Graduated in law with LLB (Hons) 2(1) from Liverpool University
- Articled at Freshfields, London EC1
- Qualified as solicitor
- 1976 – 1979 Assistant solicitor at Freshfields in commercial litigation department
- 1980 – 1981 Commercial litigation partner at Randall Rose & Phillips, London WC1.
- 1982 – 1986 Senior associate then partner with Baker & McKenzie in Hong Kong in commercial litigation.
- 1986 – 1996 Commercial litigation partner at Durrant Piesse/Lovell White Durrant (now Lovells), London EC1.
- 1996 – present Commercial litigation partner with Holman Fenwick & Willan, London EC3.
- Solicitor in England and Wales (1976)
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (1979).
- Solicitor in Hong Kong (1982)
- Solicitor and barrister in State of Victoria, Australia (1984).
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner (1992).
Other ADR Involvement
- Four month secondment to CEDR (1996)
- CEDR accredited mediator (1996)
- CEDR faculty member involved in the assessment of trainee mediators (1998-2001)
- Court of Appeal mediator for bankruptcy and insolvency (1998)
- Frequent speaker on alternative dispute resolution.
Updated: August 2018