To contact or appoint Richard Schaverien, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Former Managing Partner of substantial High Street practice in Brighton & Hove for more than 10 years and subsequently a full-time Consultant Solicitor within that practice until 2017 and continued as the training principal until 2013.
Main areas of Richard’s legal practice were for both individuals and companies: Civil/Commercial litigation; Professional negligence claims and Personal Injury.
- Admitted as a Solicitor 1982.
- Member of the Civil Justice Committee of the Law Society (2010-2018)
- Registered Mediator with the Civil Mediation Council;
- Member of the Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel for 20+ years;
- Panel Member of CEDR
- Emeritus Fellow of CPIL (College of Personal Injury Lawyers);
- Former Vice-Chair and former member of the Corporation of Brighton, Hove & Sussex Sixth Form College and having previously been Chair of the HR Committee
- Playing jazz alto saxophone;
Updated: September 2018