To contact or appoint Richard Schaverien, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email email@example.com
Former Managing Partner of Howlett Clarke Solicitors, Brighton & Hove for more than 10 years and now a full time Consultant Solicitor within the practice, retaining role as training principal.
Main areas of legal practice for both individuals and companies: Civil/Commercial litigation; Personal injury and Professional negligence claims.
- Admitted as a Solicitor 1982;
- Member of the Civil Justice Committee of the Law Society;
- Member only of the Civil Mediation Council;
- Member of the LawWorks (pro bono) Mediation Scheme;
- Member of the Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel for 20+ years;
- Fellow of CPIL (College of Personal Injury Lawyers);
- Vice-Chair and member of the Corporation of Brighton, Hove & Sussex Sixth Form College and previously Chair of the HR Committee up until March 2014.
- Playing jazz alto saxophone;
Updated: May 2016