To contact or appoint Richard Schaverien, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard describes his style as persistent, yet calm, facilitative and creative. Richard has been described as an attentive listener, receptive, able to grasp issues quickly, equitable between the parties and able to keep them focused, and supportive throughout the process.
- "Richard did a fantastic job during the mediation. We managed to draw up heads of agreement during a half day mediation!"
- “Richard’s handling of the case was instrumental in the parties reaching a mutual settlement in a very tricky case. I doubt a trial (which would not have benefitted either party) could have been avoided without his involvement”
- “Richard was scrupulously fair had an excellent grasp of the issues, a real will to work with the parties to reach a mediated settlement and a gentle nice friendly manner”
- “Richard knew what he was doing, took the correct approach and did what he could to break the deadlock where he was finally successful”.
- “In terms of style, Richard was very laidback and punctilious about playing an even hand with both sides”.
- “There was a lot at stake and it was good to have someone in the room that understood that. Richard did well and had a good grasp of the issues”.
- “He was the right character as the subject matter of the dispute was very emotive. Richard showed empathy and was patient throughout”.
- “He did an excellent job. He did what a mediator should do: he listened and got us to reach an agreement”.
Updated: September 2018