To contact or appoint Robert Juniper, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction & Engineering
- Structural steelwork, Erector and Manufacturer, Claims and Counterclaims in connection with five contracts in UK and abroad, complexities of liquidation, legal aid and funds abroad.
- Chemical Plant, Main Contractor and Sub Contractor, Design and Installation of mechanical and electrical services, thirteen heads of claim and various counterclaims.
- House alterations, builder and house owner, extra works.
- City office refurbishment, main contractor and subcontractor, sprinkler installation, flooding of basements.
- Repair and maintenance, City Housing Asssociation and Contractor, alleged failures to adhere to Partnering agreement and term contract with contract termination.
- Lifts in prestigious office development, main contractor and subcontractor, additional works, contra changes and remedial work.
- Motorway works, clients and contractor and subcontractor, specialist equipment, specification, approvals delays and costs.
- University, client and contractor and subcontractor, specialist concrete works, specification, quality, remedial works, delays, claims and counterclaims.
- Dispute between a building contractor and claims manager regarding outstanding payments and alleged lack of skill and care.
- Defective building work and unpaid invoices.
- House survey, professional negligence, surveyor and house owner, defects and loss of value.
- Architectural services, professional negligence, architect and solictor house owner.
- Land sale, developer and vendor, access and boundaries not provided as agreed, consequential changes to buildings for developer’s clients.
- Purchase of a pub and a car park. The defendants had allegedlly built on the land purchased by the claimant.
- Landlord & Tenant
- Wholesale Premises, Lease, Landlord and Tenant, redevelopment plans, interruption of business and dilapidations.
Sale of Goods & Services
- Equipment export for Commonweath Games, alleged defects and pursuit of payment.
- Dispute between a building contractor and house owner regarding costs, delays and remedial work.
Updated: May 2016