To contact or appoint Ronald Bradbeer, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ronald’s style in mediation reflects his approach to litigation – learn the facts, understand what the client’s needs are, discuss and agree the process, decide the jurisdiction and use his best endeavours to negotiate, failing which mediation is used whenever possible, and only as last resort was the Court used.
Ronald is an experienced litigator with a reputation for thoroughness and a positive approach to problems. He is particularly attentive to the emotional and practical, commercial needs of the parties. He believes that every party should have the chance to settle without the stress and expense of trial, and that a patient mediator, willing to work however long it takes to get the job done, is essential to successful resolution.
- “…there is no doubt that this dispute could not have been resolved without Ronald’s firm control of the process.”
- “…we were surprised by the patience which Ronald showed during the extremely difficult and emotional mediation.”
- “Ronald is an extremely good listener.”
- “…he was really good. I was very happy to have him as the mediator and you could tell he has lots of experience.”
- “ …there was nothing Ronald could have done better on the day.”
- “…he was a very great pleasure to deal with.”
- “I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the calm, reasonable and professional manner in which you have conducted this difficult investigation.”
- “…a good listener, he was very effective.”
- “Robust and would not be bullied.”
- “Really good at understanding what the parties wanted.”
- Ronald had "clearly read the papers", and "he got to the nub of things", "sensible".
- “Very sensible to all parties’ concerns. You could tell he has lots of experience. He was really good at understanding what the parties wanted. When it came down to the different offers on the table, he was very sharp and helped the parties to make up their mind quickly…I would certainly choose him again."
- “Ronald was incredible, he was fantastic and we would definitely use him again.”
Updated: October 2015