To contact or appoint William Aylmer, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Non-Neutral work in italics)
- Lead mediator in a €450,000 dispute arising out of an international sport commercial sponsorship agreement.
- Representing multi-national environmental sector services company defending €4M product liability suit.
Employment & Workplace
- Mediator in a €750,000 employment & benefits, private and public sectors multi-party dispute arising from administration of national heritage estate.
- Sole mediator in a workplace dispute between senior management at the Irish business of an international financial services company.
- Sole mediator in €600,000 international multi-party share sale / earn out / employment contract disputes. Business vendor partners in dispute with each other and with purchaser.
- Mediator in an insurance contract dispute between a bank and its insurer.
- Lead mediator in co-mediation of €550,000 commercial insurance sector service level agreement dispute mediation.
Partnership & Shareholder
- Sole mediator between siblings in cross-border dispute over distribution of proceeds of sale of partnership assets.
- Appointed by partners of solicitors’ firm to act as sole mediator in their partnership dispute.
- Representing minority shareholder in claim to enforce option to sell shares for agreed sum.
- Representing partner in firm of accountants where partnership terminated following disagreements.
Professional Negligence: Lead mediator in a €600,000 professional service level agreement dispute between an international financial services company and its professional service contractor.
- Mediator in a multi-party dispute arising under the Multi-Unit Developments Act, 2011.
- Lead mediator in a family business dispute regarding renewal of commercial leases and arrears of rent.
- Sole mediator in commercial rent review dispute, referred to mediation following arbitral award.
- Legal adviser to developer in infrastructure project multi-party dispute mediation .
Updated: November 2017