Who are CEDR Solve
Quality and innovation
- We have assisted in the resolution over 20,000 disputes worldwide since 1990.
- We provide resolution solutions for disputes of all types and values.
- Over 1000 law firms, companies, public sector organisations and government departments use our services every year.
- We deliver over 650 commercial mediations a year with a consistent settlement rate of above 75%.
- CEDR is one of largest providers of arbitration in Europe.
- We assist in the resolution of claims with a cumulative value of over £1 billion per annum.
- CEDR administrates the Court of Appeal Mediation Pilot Scheme on behalf of the Court of Appeal of England & Wales.
- CEDR is one of the national providers for the National Mediation Helpline, run on behalf of the Ministry of Justice.
- All of our mediators have undertaken CEDR's rigorous and internationally recognised Mediation Skills Training Course
- Our mediators are continually monitored through a programme of client feedback and peer review to ensure the highest levels of quality and client satisfaction.
- We can conduct mediations in Afrikanns, Cantonese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish and Urdu.
Landmark ADR projects
- The Alder Hey retained organs litigation, involving around 1,000 families, reached a conclusion through mediation.
- The Kenyan Tribespeople and Ministry of Defence litigation where over 200 Kenyan tribespeople sued over unexploded ordnance - settled through mediation.
- CEDR completed the first Early Neutral Evaluation under the Union Railway scheme for the Channel Tunnel Rail Link.
- CEDR was invited to act as 'on call' mediators to one of the largest regeneration projects currently in prospect in the UK.
- CEDR has created a new ‘Project Mediation' initiative to help major industry projects, such as the London Olympics, prevent disputes and meet critical deadlines, by building into projects a skilled, independent overseer for communications between entire project teams.
- CEDR and The National Association of Pension Funds (NAPF) worked in partnership to provide a valuable new mediation service for its members
- We have launched Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence mediation schemes for lower value claims.
- We are working with the Wind Energy Division of Germanischer Lloyd industrial Services Gmbh to provide a project risk management service for wind energy projects.
- We launched The Performing Arts Mediation Service to meet the specific needs of performing arts professionals.