- This event has passed.
05 February 2020
This Congress will gather professionals from all areas of mediation (Civil & Commercial, workplace, family, community, consumer dispute resolution, etc.) and with a wide array of professional background (Lawyers, magistrates, HRDs, business leaders, researchers, community leaders, etc) who will focus for three days on a contradictory debate and dialogue with the audience, with the objective to find common grounds on which to build the future of the profession.
Emphasis is placed on the exchange of ideas and visions of international experts and influencers, leaders and decision-makers from the private and public sectors through conferences looking at a number of topics including:
- Artificial Intelligence: opponent or ally of all cultures of mediations?
- Restorative mediation
- Ethics; Consumer Dispute Resolution; and;
- The resolution of international conflicts.
For more information, see the full programme.
Three CEDR experts will take part in different conferences during the congress:
- Susanne Schuler, Director of Training & Consultancy who will present her latest research on mediation processes and models, and their use in intercultural mediation.
- Sheila Bates, CEDR Associate and Mediator who will speak of her experience as an HR Director and the difficulties faced by organisations seeking to develop an in-house mediation culture.
- Joachim Muller, Business Development Manager and Mediator at CEDR who will share his experience as a Consumer Disputes Conciliator in England, and the differences and similarities between conciliation and mediation.
For more information on the conference, and to book a place, visit https://en.mediations2020.com