- This event has passed.
27 September 2021
Mediation in NHS cases – Getting it right for the Claimant and Trust
About this event
An online conference:
- for practitioners acting on clinical negligence and personal injury claims against the NHS which aims to:
- share experience and techniques to help improve claimants’ experience of mediations with NHS Resolution and
- provide a total of six hours Continuing Professional Development
- Monday 27 September 2021, 2pm-5.30pm – Sir Robert Francis, Chair of Healthwatch England will make the keynote speech for this half-day.
- Tuesday 28 September 2021, 9am-12.30am – Peter Walsh, Chief Executive, AvMA will make the keynote speech for this half-day.
The conference is presented by CEDR and Trust Mediation.
Tickets will go on sale at £25.00 for both dates together for members of AvMA, APIL, SCIL, PIBA and Legal Expenses Insurers’ representatives and £75.00 for others.
Please visit the Eventbrite page here or click on the button below to buy tickets and see the full Conference Programme.