24 March 2020
For a complete guide to this course, please visit our dedicated page here.
This course is designed to teach ‘tough’ skills to Private Client Advisers and Wealth Managers.
CEDR Mediation Skills for Private Client Advisers is a three-day course to help you differentiate yourself in this lucrative and growing market. Add specialist skills to technical and financial ones and benefit your bottom line.
What skills do Private Client Advisers and Wealth Managers need to ensure the financial and emotional wellbeing of their high-net-worth clients and to manage the unintended consequences of wealth?
Excellent specialist skills alone do not suffice any longer to differentiate yourself in this lucrative and growing market. Adding ‘tough’ skills to your technical and other capabilities can have a beneficial impact on the bottom line of your business.
For more than 30 years, CEDR has been involved with more than 200 high-net-worth conflict cases. We’ve found that being able to navigate the emotional landscape of your clients is the single most effective skillset that helps achieve the financial results you aim for.
How you will Benefit
- Broaden your skills set and learn how to navigate the emotional landscape of your clients.
- Know how to predict, prevent and resolve conflict.
- Build a more robust relationship with your clients as a trusted advisor, not just a financial and/or legal specialist.
- Add value to your existing client service plans to help improve the financial and emotional wellbeing of your clients.
- Be better equipped when dealing with challenging client situations and strategic client work.