Full payment is required in order to book a place at any event. Payments can be made by credit card or bank transfer. This is with the exception of MyCEDR events, which are free of charge for MyCEDR members.*
For chargeable events, upon receipt of full payment, CEDR will issue a formal confirmation that a confirmed booking has been made and you have a secure place.
*Note, MyCEDR members who book on to a free MyCEDR event will receive a zero-rated confirmation of their booking to confirm their place.
- Cancellation Terms
- In the unlikely circumstance of cancellation of an event by CEDR, or alteration by CEDR of the timing, date or location of an event, in such a way as precludes attendance, a full refund will be offered but any further liability disclaimed.
- In the case of a Force Majeure- that is, any circumstance beyond the control of CEDR, any event may be relocated, reorganised or cancelled. What would be considered to be a force majeure includes, but is not limited to the following circumstances. Acts of God, fire, explosion, adverse weather conditions, flood, earthquake, failure of energy sources or transport network, terrorism, riot, civil commotion, war, disease or epidemic, hostilities, strikes, work stoppages, slow-downs, or other industrial disputes, accidents, riots or civil-disturbances, acts of government, lack of power, non-performances or delays by suppliers or material shortages.
- Alteration of the event fee
- CEDR reserves the right to alter the event fee at any time before or after payment is made.
- Consumer protection
- Individuals who wish to make bookings for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside their trade, business, craft or profession, rather than in their business capacity, are entitled to additional protection under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. In particular, they have the right to cancel any booking within 14 days of the event.
- If you believe that you may fall into the category of a consumer for these purposes, please advise CEDR at the time of your booking so that we can provide you with the appropriate information about your consumer rights.