CEDR-Accredited Mediator Skills Training Abu Dhabi | 29 – 30 Sept & 1, 3, 4 Oct 2022
29 September 2022
ADGM Arbitration Centre
This is a face-to-face course running on 29, 30 September; 1, 3, 4 October 2022.
This programme covers the skills you need to mediate commercial disputes effectively. The course includes assessment for CEDR Accreditation, internationally recognised as the standard of excellence for mediators.
It’s easy to take part, as we hold regular programmes throughout the world during the year, including in London, Dublin and Hong Kong. We are also able to offer in-house training.
In addition, we work with like-minded organisations to deliver the course elsewhere in Europe, including Paris and Barcelona.
CEDR is registered with the Civil Mediation Council as a Commercial and Civil mediation provider and fulfills the Council’s set standards of training, CPD and administration.
You will be able to:
- Settle disputes effectively – in days rather than months, saving vital management time.
- Add value to commercial disputes – by finding commercial solutions to commercial problems.
- Manage the mediation process and facilitate advanced negotiation.
- Advise others on the features and uses of other effective dispute resolution techniques.
Find out more here about what this course involves.
Please note this course will be delivered in the English language.
For participants that wish to make a provisional booking and pay an initial deposit, please complete the booking online by selecting ‘Pay by invoice’. Deposits are a minimum of £1000 and can be made by bank transfer, using the details on the invoice, or by calling the Training Team on +44 (0)207 536 6000.
* Applicable taxes (e.g. VAT) will be added at the next screen, on the basket.