CEDR-Accredited Mediator Skills Training | Hong Kong | 03 – 08 March 2023
3 March 2023
This is a face-to-face course running from 3 – 8 March 2023 with a one-day break on 5 March 2023.
This course covers the skills you need to mediate commercial disputes effectively. The programme includes assessment for CEDR Accreditation, internationally recognised as the standard of excellence for mediators.
CEDR is registered with the Civil Mediation Council as a Commercial and Civil mediation provider and fulfils the Council’s set standards of training, CPD and administration.
You will be able to:
- Settle disputes effectively – in days rather than months, saving vital management time.
- Add value to commercial disputes – by finding commercial solutions to commercial problems.
- Manage the mediation process and facilitate advanced negotiation.
- Advise others on the features and uses of other effective dispute resolution techniques.
For participants that wish to make a provisional booking and pay an initial deposit, please complete the booking online by selecting ‘Pay by invoice’. Deposits are a minimum of £1000 and can be made by bank transfer, using the details on the invoice, or by calling the Training Team on +44 (0)207 536 6000.
* Applicable taxes (e.g. VAT) will be added at the next screen, on the basket.