CEDR-Accredited Mediator Skills Training Paris | 18 – 20 Oct, 22 – 24 Nov 2022 (5 week break in between) *SOLD OUT*
18 October 2022
Catholic University of Paris
This course is now sold out. Please sign up to our Registered Interest mailing list if you would like to be notified of the next available course. Sign up here.
This is a face-to-face course running with a 5 week break in between.
Module 1: 18 – 20 Oct 2022, 9:00 – 17:00 CET
Module 2: 22 – 24 Nov 2022, 8:00 – 18:00 CET
This programme covers the skills you need to mediate commercial disputes effectively. The course includes assessment for CEDR Accreditation, internationally recognised as the standard of excellence for mediators.
It’s easy to take part, as we hold regular programmes throughout the world during the year, including in London, Dublin and Hong Kong. We are also able to offer in-house training.
In addition, we work with like-minded organisations to deliver the course elsewhere in Europe, including Paris and Barcelona.
CEDR is registered with the Civil Mediation Council as a Commercial and Civil mediation provider and fulfils the Council’s set standards of training, CPD and administration.
You will be able to:
- Settle disputes effectively – in days rather than months, saving vital management time.
- Add value to commercial disputes – by finding commercial solutions to commercial problems.
- Manage the mediation process and facilitate advanced negotiation.
- Advise others on the features and uses of other effective dispute resolution techniques.
- This course will be delivered in the English language
- This course is split over two modules, with a 5 week break between modules
- This course is run in partnership with the Institute of Training in Mediation & Negotiation – IFOMENE (Paris)
For participants that wish to make a provisional booking and pay an initial deposit, please complete the booking online by selecting ‘Pay by invoice’. Deposits are a minimum of £1000 and can be made by bank transfer, using the details on the invoice, or by calling the Training Team on +44 (0)207 536 6000.
* Applicable taxes (e.g. VAT) will be added at the next screen, on the basket.