Employment & Workplace Mediator Skills Training | London | 07 – 09 February 2024
7 February 2024
CEDR, Juxon House
7th – 9th February 2024
This face-to-face course provides participants with the skills to mediate workplace and employment-related disputes under the guidance of the most experienced mediation trainers in the world.
You will be able to:
- Settle employment and workplace disputes effectively – in days rather than months, saving vital management time.
- Add value to employment and workplace disputes by finding workable solutions to problems.
- Manage the mediation process and facilitate advanced negotiation.
- Advise others on the features and uses of other effective dispute resolution techniques.
The course can be taken solely as Module 1 which includes:
- 3 days of teaching and practice,
- 1 day of coaching
Or as an optional Module 2, which includes:
- 1 coaching day
- 2 assessment days
Before you start the course, prepare by reading the CEDR handbook and completing the pre-course activities on the CEDR Virtual Campus.
Teaching & Practice Days – Focus on developing knowledge of mediation theory and process as well as practising the key skills for an employment and workplace mediator.
Who should attend
- Those responsible for resolving disputes
- HR Professionals (ER, L&D, HRBPs, Managers and Directors)
- In-House Lawyers
- Line Managers / Directors
- Complaints handlers and customer services representatives
- Trade Union / Work Council Representatives
- Professional Body Representatives
- Commissioners of ‘neutral’ workplace or employment investigations and other processes (e.g. reviews, independent investigations, Chairing appeals, etc.)
Our training programme is highly interactive and practitioner-oriented, participants are asked to role play and to partake in a variety of exercises to ensure the most effective knowledge transfer. Accordingly, a good or better command of business English (a minimum of B2 as outlined by the Common European Framework of Reference for languages) is essential.